Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shame

I... I did something today... something I'm not proud of.

I'm not quite sure how to put this. I guess I should just spit it out... ohhhhh, maybe I shouldn't be writing about this. No, I have to. It happened. I can't erase that. It was real and I'm going to write about it right now. It's the only way I'll be able to move on. I'm just... I'm so ashamed.

I... oh, I can barely type the words...

Today I... I went shoe shopping. On my own.

My shoes were worn out! They were full of holes! I put it off as long as I could; really, I did.

It gets worse. I went to Sears. Not Sears Hardware. Regular Sears. Clothing Sears.

As if that wasn't enough proof that I'm totally lame, I also missed Pillow Fight Club yesterday.



I will never forgive myself for this weekend.

Reminder: Friday is A.D.Day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's next --A HAIRCUT?
What is happening to you????