Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Spy a Poppet

Remember this?

Yeah, so I got the craziest job offer today. The guy who taught my "Acting for Animation" class last year, in which I played a played a puppet, as seen in the particularly awkward outtake linked above, e-mailed me to ask if I'd like to do "some giant puppet performance work" over the summer with his puppetry company. I don't know if I've ever mentioned it here, but I am a dude who loves puppets. No, seriously, I do.

Between Nintendo and Jet City Improv, I don't know how much time I'll have for something like this. The e-mail said 4-6 hours a day, which I don't think will work for me. Maybe I can arrange something if I pull some strings. I said that I'd be happy to do what I can when I can.

I'll post more details when they become available. Until then, hang in there.

Extra weirdness: While checking my e-mail, I was strumming "The Rainbow Connection" on my guitar.

No comments: