Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Blog Movie

The Super Hero Epic Date Scary Meet the Spartan Movie movies have been the butt of much ridicule lately, and I don't feel there's anything I can add that hasn't already been said about these easy targets.

I wonder, though... Twenty years from now when some kid with only a vague understanding of this decade's pop-culture is browsing through a video store (or Internet video site, or whatever we have at that point; I'm not even going to start on that subject), what will they think? I have class now, but leave your thoughts in the comments and I'll get back to you. Or you can tell me to shut up and write something interesting. There's only a week-and-a-half of school left (plus finals). I promise to write something decent then.

1 comment:

Jake said...

You guys can ignore this, actually. I had some sort of clever thought in mind before I started writing, but it disappeared the second my fingers hit the keyboard.