Monday, April 21, 2008

One, Two, Skip a Few...

Congratulations, me! This is my 100th post on JakeyPen! Let's celebrate with a journey through the vaults to some of the greatest moments on the Web's greatest log.


Hrmmm... I wrote this thinking that I could go through my archives and find loads of sloppy, boring, terrible old YouTube videos and "I have too much homework to write anything intelligible" posts, but in reality, I'm making an amazing site. Great work, me! How encouraging to find out that my writing is even better than I ever could have imagined. Keep up the good work! And to those of you who aren't me, take a moment to reflect on just how lucky you are to have someone who selflessly expends time and energy each and every day, pouring his heart into writing brilliant content for you while asking for nothing in return. You lucky devils, you!

Are there any greatest moments you'd like to share? Leave your name, a link to the best post, and your reason for selecting it. Next week the JakeyPen staff (me) will pick the best entry. Enter today and be eligible to win valuable prizes!

JakeyPen: Making you do the blogging for me since I don't feel like doing it myself.

4 comments:

Jake said...

Sometimes I feel really bad about deleting my comment spam.

Below are some examples with the links removed.

Jake said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is *****. A hug.

Jake said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is *****. A hug.

These might be more effective if they didn't use the same format twice in a row to promote two different sites.

Anonymous said...

you didn't say nothin' 'bout Monica