Thursday, April 17, 2008

Under Every Garment I Can See the World's Address

I think I'm pretty late to the party with this one, but I'm mighty impressed, so I'm going to talk about it anyway: Google Freakin' Maps.

Have you seen the Street View? Unbelievable, and more than a little surreal. My homeslice Phil sent me a link yesterday. I clicked on it, and suddenly I'm looking at my Texas house. I start clicking around, and, after a few minutes, I've taken a virtual drive to Phil's casa. Otherworldly.

I'm not going to show you where my Texas house is because my family lives there and I have imaginary stalkers. My Washington apartment isn't yet in the Google system, so you'll not get that either. As for my Michigan house, I have no qualms. Feel free to explore my old street.


View Larger Map

I'll probably be out all night finishing my stupid robot car, but stay tuned to JakeyPen for news about what may be my new major, coming very early tomorrow morning.

No comments: