Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shigeru Miyamoto

As you may have heard, I'd quite like to make video games one day. I've had countless sources of inspiration that have led me toward this goal, but one stands unchallenged above all else.

This dude:
There's a pretty decent article about Shigeru Miyamoto on the New York Times Website. It's fairly shallow and brief, but it touches on most of the major points. Miyamoto will likely go down in history as one of the most significant figures in any form of art or entertainment. Please take a few minutes to become acquainted with Shigeru Miyamoto.

1 comment:

Jake said...

I'm having a bad writing day. I spent more than thirty minutes writing those six sentences, and I nearly burned out the spell-checker.

I even had to delete and rewrite this comment because it was so full of wacky grammar.