Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stick an Oreo in My Portfolio

The school closes in about five minutes, so it doesn't look like I'll turning in my portfolio today. Of course, it doesn't matter when the school closes since I'm not done with my last picture yet. I'm taking a dinner break right now, but I'm not entirely sure I'll be returning to this picture. I hate how it's turning out. I just threw my pencil in frustration, which is not like me at all.

The title of this post comes from the song "No Head" by Atom & His Package. I wasn't entirely certain that "stick" was the right word, so I tried to look it up. Surprisingly, I was unable to find the lyrics anywhere online. Fortunately, Amazon.com's short sample of the song included the phrase in question, so a crisis was avoided this time, but if you know the lyrics to any Atom & His Packages songs, please, share your knowledge with the Internet. The Internet gives you so much. Isn't time you gave something back?

Here's a very sweaty Atom singing an unrelated song to a crowd drugged-up robots:


Speaking of music, guess what I was supposed to do tonight that didn't involve store-bought sandwich cookies or frustrated pencil-throwing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't even think about calling me until it's done (and delivered)