Thursday, June 26, 2008

Crazy Week

That's what you get when spend all day working and all night looking for an apartment, but I've finally submitted a rental application. Pending approval of said application, I'm expecting a crazy weekend.

Current question: How does one move without a vehicle? I could rent a truck from a moving company or quickly make friends with a car-owner, but you know me; I like to make things difficult. If I steal a shopping cart, will I be able to fit my futon in it? Hmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm am so proud to know that my son is traveling the streets of Belleville with a futon in a shopping cart. Maybe people will give you money.

Nor said...

there's always craigslist and the promise of beer and/or pizza. people will want to be your friend in a heartbeat.