Monday, June 9, 2008

The Snozzberries Taste Like Snozzberries

A transcription of the day's thoughts: "This is unbelievable. I'm in Nintendo. I can't believe this. I work here. This is amazing. I work at Nintendo. Incredible. This Nintendo. I can't believe I'm here. I'm here, and this is where I work. Amazing. Incredibly amazing. I don't believe this."

Rinse and repeat.

I don't think there's much more I'm allowed to say. It's even better than I imagined.

More news: I've found new roommates. I'm moving out!

More news: DiCaprio to Play Nolan Bushnell in Atari

But mostly, I'm so excited about my job! Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jake. It sounds like you are going to enjoy getting up to go to work each day. Not many people can say that. Hope it all works out for you.

Mr. Woods

Jake said...

Thanks! The real trouble is this time right now. I have to wait about eleven hours before I can go back.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone felt this way about their job {and life}

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone felt this way about their job {and life}

Anonymous said...

anonymous: A sentiment so nice, you had to say it twice?