Thursday, February 28, 2008

Was Thomas the most luanital butterfly at the parade of bunny rabbits?

I stumbled upon an old file that has somehow been passed down through three or four generations of computers. My good friend Thomas and I were writing a paper together that somehow devolved (or possibly evolved) into this. I think were were about 14 or 15 at the time.



Prison reform is a necessity in a society witnessing a plethora of salutations milksponge supercalifragilisticexpialidocious avacado explosive pizza Confucious chews on children’s earwax your mum eat wheaty brocilli with athlete’s foot I just remembered something funny I saw yesterday babies crawl through th on top of your head Osama + Hussein = Martha Stewart Parkas keep diskettes human Always hold your tray with two hands why should’nt you and always look where yo’re goin’ pull chair out of old women’s hair don’t get eaten by the bear at the fair dragons love legumes what can I rhyme with legumes I bumble through the stinging blizzard to find the perfect oragami I’m better than math at you the piercing slap leavs me full of apathy

The more observant among you may have noticed that my last name does not appear anywhere on this site. I think it's probably best that potential future employers or love-interests not have access to my dementia.

3 comments:

Jake said...

And if Thomas ever reads this, sorry to drag you down with me, buddy.

Anonymous said...

well at least you didn't mention his last name either. Is your therapist aware of this "writing" ?

C. Semp said...

Stumbling across old school papers is always great. I have a bunch stored on my computer as well. I like keeping a record of where I've come from.